All tests listed below are mandatory as required by IRCC. The cost of these tests vary depending on age, and is not benefit-covered under the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP).
|Age||0-4||5-10||11-14||15-69||70 and over||X-Ray|
Additional charges for Saturday appointments: $20.00
- Blood and Urine Test will be done at the premises.
- A new test has been added by IRCC for the applicants from the age of 15 and over, the basic fee includes that test.
- X-Ray is done in a different location, approximately just over a kilometer from our clinic. You can easily walk to that location.
- Lab Charges are included in the fees.
- These tests are not covered by OHIP
- For a diabetic person HbA1C test is required and there is a cost for that, an additional $20.00.
- Furtherance Fee : Consultation, Assessment & Test charges:$50.00
- We follow Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) guidelines in requesting additional tests, past medical reports or assessments from specialists.
- Any additional costs for a follow up visit with a panel physician, test or referral necessary to complete your IME is your responsibility. It is not included in the initial IME exam fees.
- If you walk-in without an appointment and insist on medical should be done same time, there is extra charge for that. We strongly encourage you to book an appointment to avoid extra fee and long waiting time.
- If you wish to have a copy of your medical exam, additional service charges may apply and we will be happy to prepare a copy upon completion