For all refugees, please note:
- A family of three or more please note that we do not book them online, you will have to come in between 12:00 to 1:00pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday in person with all of your paper work. We will verify the details and book the next available appointment.
- If you do not speak English please bring your interpreter at the time of appointment to help you understand the whole process.
- You do not need to bring the whole family along with you. One of the family member can come in order to book an appointment.
- Your IFH coverage may take up to 5-7 business days to get activated/Started, so allow yourself to anticipate the approximate time of appointment.
- Remember to bring your original IDs and IME (Medical Report & Client Biodata Summary) papers, as shown to the right.
- If you have a letter of interview on you, you should have certified copy of the Identification as well.
- A single person can be seen on a same day if you check-in at 11:00am as we have saved two slots for you. Please note this is on a first come first serve basis.
- On the day of appointment you need to bring your original papers with you again.
- Please consult FAQ’s for the preparation and what to expect on the day of appointment.